Tuesday, March 25, 2008

spring

as in DHX 9.5 x 3! haha, maybe titanium. dunno.
not sure where I am going with this blog as I have 2 others that never really get updated either but who knows, 6th time is the charm I guess.
I'll keep trying.
Ghost, my fuzzy boy is doing better with his physical therapy but the funds are real tight so we can't afford to take him as often as he needs to go.
After much mental and physical accounting of myself I am beginning to think some time last year I suffered from a stroke as I have only 70% - 90% use from the left side of my body and that is scary. I thought it was from an injury or sympathy for Ghost but it is much deeper than that.
As long as I am breathing though, I know the bikes will come, very soon. I may never be able to race one but I have plenty of good friends that will rip the benefits of them!
Oh yeah, it is snowing out!
WTF!?!? yeah snow! in Portland.

No comments: