Monday, March 16, 2009

The life of a photo






Also it appears our shrubbery has been found in North Carolina. We were sent this message earlier:
..Hello,

It seems I have found your shrubberies. There was a great battle outside my castle last eve and the bloke you have upon your site was engaged with numerous knaves of deceit over some incessantly inane dispute involving coconuts. In the midst of the battle, he began shouting what sounded like "Run, I'm gay." or "Run Away!" and making some clippity clop noises as if he were on a horse.

Bloody idiot dropped your shrubs on my garden plot!! Come get them before I fetch my rabbit upon you!

And you'd better levy me a hat for my troubles! I fart in your general direction!

2 comments:

Butch Greene said...

Geez dave, you've just got a great creative eye for design. First turning those plain jane jerseys and shorts into fashion for your team and now making the bike look like a high dollar graphic artist was on staff.

Best of luck with that beauty.

Marzocchi MTB said...

Last time I checked a high dollar graphic artist WAS on staff! hahaha. I just don't get paid like one!