Thursday, October 17, 2013

In an ongoing effort to try to keep up with http://teamrobotkillsyourface.com/ I'm going to try to post new shit here more often. I am a lazy bastard and I admit it so stopping to post here for the one person that reads it makes me feel like Doogie Howser masturbating so it is kind of hard to justify the time but nonetheless.

There is news on the North American produced Musashi front finally. I have traction with CNC as our shop (in northeast Canada of all places) can get us all the machined parts (approx 38.8897% of the bike is CNC machined) within 6-7 weeks of us getting them the $28,000 to make them. We are short the full funds to make the bikes but I am trying. I pretty much sold everything (including my sperm and blood and attempting to pimp out my dogs) to make this project roll. The deposits I collected have all gone to buy tubing and pay bills to keep the company treading water. I have not paid myself since December of 2012 so those of you that think I am just living fat off your money you can eat a dick.

The bikes will cost us about $40% more than we got in for deposits because of the North American fabrication as opposed to the TW fabrication. So hate me for wanting to give jobs and money back to my own country.


No comments: