Tuesday, December 3, 2013

memoirs


I am writing my memoirs slowly and I don't know if anyone will be interested in reading them but here is an excerpt.... 


Chapter 1 (or prologue) “The Love”

We met at a young age. I was innocent and drawn to her. She was new, exciting, enticing. I found joy and escape in her embrace and together I felt unstoppable, whole, more than human. Over the years we grew close, we drifted apart, we fought like bitter enemies and loved as the desert loves the rain.

She became my strongest lover, my fondest mistress and my fiercest dominatrix. She would lift me up and drop me down. She brought tears of joy and pain to my eyes and soul. She taught me the meaning of real love, a love more than the physical. A love that opened my eyes to nature, to the universe. She taught me the meaning of desire, pain, and what it truly means to loose as well as morn.

She taught me that life is precious and fleeting, that every moment and every breath could be our last. She made me bled, she broke my bones; she broke my heart and tore at my soul. She introduced me to my best friends and taught me to not trust them; she was cold, calculated and hard but filled me with the joy of a new day, a new sunrise, a new beginning. She showed me the world and offered it to me whole-heartedly.

She taught me the use of tools, of materials and how to make her beautiful, flawless. Perfect. She was my drug, my liquor and I yearned for her, went homeless for her, I gave her all that is me. She saved my life, picked me up out of the dark with a gentle hand, a whisper of hope and a touch of love when no other was there. She returned to me what I gave her: life.

She was my greatest love, my closest, longest mistress, my deepest passion, my best friend my creator and my murderer.  I will always love her.

She is the bicycle.

No comments: