Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AAAAAHHH!!!!

My Mac G4 tower blew up!!!
this is a very, very sad day. I think it is just the power supply but I can't tell yet. Lucky all important things were backed up on redundant, external drives I can run of my laptop or we'd be hosed. I need to get the tower fixed and get some blank DVD's and make disc back ups now but it may be a while. It is an older G4 dual tower, a "Quicksilver," so geting the parts may be a it hard (or e-bay may hold the answer!)
man, someone make it stop raining! it's almost June for crying out loud! I don't think I have seen the sun in 2 weeks!
uh well. someone get me a new G5 Mac Pro! I'll be your best friend AND get you a free Katana L.S. when they come in.

On a brighter note...
Hopworks wins Gold for Hopworks IPA and Silver for HUB Lager at 2008 World Beer Cup in San Diego. “This is a great honor especially as a start-up brewery. Besting Pilsner Urquell and Gambrinus in a category they invented is unbelievable” says Christian (brew master/owner).
Makes me thirsty!

Also, ladies and gentlemen...Sam Hill

No comments: