Thursday, May 15, 2008

coming soon


here it is, the exclusive first look at the One Ghost Industries Katana L.S.

Because of he issue with my G4, I can't upload this image to the web site but I can post it here.
the censored bar will come off soon enough. but basically, this bike, polished with a reflex blue head tube and part of the top tube, laser etched graphics, one piece rear triangle, Moto*GP link system, 240mm travel, low standover and center of gravity, World Cup winning geometry, roost sheltered shock...
the final bike will look about 95% of what this image shows. There are a few details not shown here, like some gusetts, some machine relief work, paint and anodize, but overall.
Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DM,

Your email is no longer working and I noticed the oneghost site is offline. Do you have an alternate email account, so I can respond to your last inquiry for me?

Thanks,

Mike